Monday, July 18, 2011

6yrs old kid saw my cousin's picture in my phone.
Teacher : Is she pretty ?
Kid : (nodded his head and blushed)
Teacher : You want her to be your girlfriend ?
Kid : (nodded his head and blushed)
Teacher : But she is in Singapore.
Kid : (disappointed face)

(girl) 5 yrs old kid : Hi, Ms Cheong.
Teacher : How's your day ? :)
5 yrs old kid : Today I have spelling but I get one wrong.
Teacher : Ohhh, come, sit on my lap.
Teacher : Do you love me ? If you love me, kiss my cheek.
...(she kissed me)
Teacher : Thanks! You want my kiss ?
(she nodded her head and I kissed her. After that she smiled and walked away ♥)

Teacher : Class, today teacher is not feeling well.
Student A (6 yrs old) : Teacher, I will be very obedient today !
Teacher : What did you say ?!
Student (6 yrs old) : You are sick, I cannot make noise, I will be obedient today !
Teacher : Ow.... ♥

Student A (6 yrs old) : Ms Cheong, I am not ultraman today !
Teacher : Who are you today ?
Student A : Spiderman ! (pointing his shirt)
Teachre : HaHa, all right Spiderman !
A boy was wearing Ultraman t shirt.
Teacher : ultraman ! ultraman !
boy (6 yrs old) : what ?
Teacher : faster copy down the question.
boy : ok.
Teacher : ultraman ! ultraman !
boy : Ms cheong, can you please be quite ? I need to focus and copy the question..

No comments: