Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Today, as usual, we have so much fun in college ! especially when Li ying taught us how to dance belly dance... Louis was the only guy in class, and he turned his head not looking us.. haha.. of course we didn't want him to see that too ! He asked why everytime we have girls' talk, he is the only guy there, make him so embarrassing ...well, it's ok, we treat you as girl as well :)
*Louis*
*Li ying*
Besides busy preparing for MOCK, we also will have our own leisure time ! to chit-chat.. always play around... come to think of this, my 18-year-old life is kinda colourful.. ! instead of hanging out with those only focus on studies, I mix with all friends who are hilarious, make jokes around, serious when study, funny when relax !!!


*Shiow Chi**Audrey*

Audrey and Shiow Chi always spend time with me, we are like "sampat" gang.. haha.. go anywhere will laugh as much as we can, "gossips" girls !! :)

hmmm, nothing much about today, I just felt I am so tired ! able to sleep at LEVEL 8 Office, omg !!! just lied on the table and fall asleep, so did Louis.
perhaps I slept at 2 am yesterday, but I already drank one glass of Chicken Essence... !! It's not working !!

my lecturer said I should give a try of the Uni that I wanna apply...
It gives me confidence !!

No comments: