Sunday, August 08, 2010

splendid weekend

it was a splendid weekend ! everytime I go back to Ipoh, there will be some union thingy for me ! 1st, I went to Sam tet to meet Jo yee and Wooi Lun. we have lunch together chit-chat, captured many many pictures in the mall, infront of the people ... some people were looking at us, like 2 big girls and one big boy self-capture in the center of the mall.. but who cares? hahaha.
after that, Wooi Lun fetch me home. three of us bet that we need to lose weight ..at least 2kg, if not we need to hang a cardboard or anything written: I am a fat pig ...and walk around the shopping mall.. lol.. It really makes me have the effort to do so.
After that, I have dinner with my grandparents and cousins ... to eat the famous crab with noodles. Now I really realise that Ipoh has so many delicious food ! Yummy yummy...

The next day, I went out with my aunties and cousins, eat again.. it just like all families reunions... love it so much.. nothing much to write.. just feeling blessed ... I am born in this family ~~!!!

:)
i really miss my highschool friends ! when can we meet again? :)
last year, we met everyday, now ...not even more than 10 times per year..

No comments: