Friday, August 13, 2010

13th - Friday

13th - Friday, supposed it's a bad day for everyone... but for me , it's a lucky day ! suddenly my friend bet with me by wearing the look-like-clown costume, and I accepted it ! in the end, he suddenly asked me to choose the dress i like...
and I chose it... !! hahaha..
now think about it, it seems I have dream about this before, I mean I dreamed I received a present suddenly... now i really feel that I can foresee something sometimes, it just weird, doesn't make sense.. I dreamed I heard the conversation of somebody and it really happened after few months, exactly the same !! what do we call it ?!!!?!
I really don't know. I told my mom about this, she thought I was crazy and said it was a bad sign if it were REAL ...
well, still have few more weeks to MOCK, really scare and tried to put efforts into my studies because everyone wishes to get into the best uni, I hope so, with scholarship !
everyone, LET's FIGHT ~!!!

No comments: