Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Nothing can replace my pain

WHAT HAD HAPPENED ON ME ????
I AM REALLY A CARELESS PERSON
OR..EVEN I M A RUBBISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
A JERK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I DID MY BM PAPER 2 ON MONDAY
I MISSSED OUT ONE PART OF IT
MEANSSSSSSS
I DIDNT DOOOOOOOOO THE SUMMARY
WHICH CONTAINED
20 MARKSSSS




















































IS IT I GOING TO DROP ??????????????




HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 comments:

Henry said...

nvm, just do your best in other subjects...i do make alot of silly mistake from previous exam...u still have to face it...

just dont worry about the past exam, worry about the future exam papers

one of my frenz who always like to compete with me in BM, he's really a good writter in essay..karangan..but stupid enough he plagarize the whole essay he read and converted into his exam paper..and the topic was totally out from the exam topic.. he was like so sad, so i went to comfort him but haha..in my heart abit evil..i'm happy actually cause he's only the one who can compete with me in BM in my class and snatch my position in BM..he finally get just a slight pass in his exam..luckily for him,the teacher gave him a sympathy mark as he is really good in pass but do a stupid thing this time just to get the top in class "in BM "..so u should be fortunate that u lost only 20%.he lost 120%.As in form 5, bm is contrast into 2 papers.essay is 120 and the other for all the novel and stuff is 100.total 220..or 240..can't remember..

so maybe you won't get that bad..just sometimes depends on your teacher and luck

Janice said...

wow
that means u got the highest mark in bm paper ??

haha i feel better now