Friday, October 06, 2006

~..Last Minute+~

Today we were tested on maths and geography....
you know ~~~
the maths was very easy.. i think. but i know the result i get sure ..will be very cacat 1. lolx

GeoGRaphy..
i read it last night..
means that.. last minute i studied it.
i taught i will fail the exam... which i will brake my record !
but it came out.. hmm
just easier than I taught.
I need to catch up... to get my A's back.
otherwise,
my bm will make me..fall into the deep.

I didnt have enough energy to do my exam paper.. because
yesterday night.. i slept at the midnight.. So.... hehe

actually i got many things to write about...
but i 4got already !!!!!!!!!!!

haih
time for dinner.
bye

1 comment:

Henry said...

diligent sure can get good result..remember the 5p i told u b4..remember it..it may help..

my turn to study..i won't on9 after this night..going to lock up my laptop to concentrate study..mean it this time..final exam .can't afford any mistake and risk..

so wish me goodluck in exam..really worried noe..after exam..i will only on9 .so if anything important message, u can send message to me..through hotmail not friendster..

ok lah..good luck in your exam and hope to hear goodnews about your exam results.