Friday, October 06, 2006

Life is wonderful

Hmm.. i m just a little girl.. 14-year-old girl
but i have planned a lot of things.. lolz
one day.. i try to imagine
how wonderful the world is...
ocean...
forest...
every wonderful place.....
i hope i can go there.. before the god takes me back to his side.
but now..
in reality life..
all we need is money !!!
hmm...
can't we just live in the
mirage ...? hoho.. impossible.

I love my life be ... very meaningful..
how am i going to plan it ?
must start from the basic..
means that i have to.. work hard.

easy to say.. but not easy to do lar..

hehe...
anyway..
this mooncake festival..
was the 1st time
i didnt celebrate wif my grandma...

haih......

1 comment:

Henry said...

life is wonderful,yet miserable sometimes.maybe depends on how you see it..

now..my life is full of darkness and cloudy..haiz..too much too concern..

hope your's better and better la