Thursday, July 15, 2010

just another random blog !! I am feeling hungry again after eating mamak with audrey and her sis and chee wai.. all crap here and there, that's what I need after class, be fun ! but sometimes I will suddenly get down when I cannot concentrate in class. I find guilty if I din pay attention to teachers, as my parents paying so much money and I have my own targets ... I don't want just sit there and doing nothing.. but I also wanna join my friends to chit chat with them...just like it's very contradicting and feel so wrong, however, I decide when study I will be serious in study, when play I will be very playful.. hope you guys won't get angry when I suddenly walk away to sit infront cause I wanna focus in class. study 100% is impossible for me, but I learn how to make time arrangement....again, don't ignore me if I become very serious....

friends, all are about to break up !? break up season that's what we called... seeing..friends crying, headache, relief after going through all sorts of break up thingy... seriously... I find I DON'T NEED A BOYFRIEND...just like.. I am so much enjoying single life.. I can do whatever I want, be with who, go to where, all under my control.. not being locked up in a cage, to do what is told to do....
my love view has changed since I study in college. means I won't stop closing with guys because I have a BOyfriend ! such as... won't talk to guys much ? that's sounds so ridiculous for me now. social life is essential !! I hate guys being over sensitive, until get jealous...and come to arguments again? wasting time and energy...

nothing much here, my parents place a TV in my room ~ haha..so happy.. can't wAIT TO go back to my home... :)

No comments: