Saturday, March 14, 2009

Please be grateful you're still alive

Many people died recently, for no reasons.
And there's a new born. She was handicapped since she was born. her backbones affect her kidney so she will be having an operation after she was born a few months. Her head is much more larger than the normal babies because there's some "fluid" in her head and the fluid compresses her brain to 1 cm. We should appreciate our live. because it isn't easy to be a normal human. Many people are diagnosed with cancer and other sicknesses, there are some advices from me to my beloved friends.
1st, eat more fruits.
2nd, drink more water.. not any alcohol, soda drinks
3rd, sleep early. the best sleeping time is from 10p.m. to 6 a.m. I know we are busy, so try to sleep at 11. even though we have many things to do, but life is more important, right?
4th, regular exercises. Keep your body moves.
5th, don't repress your feelings too much. find somebody to share with it. =)
6th, be optimistic. The sky isn't Grey all the time, the rainbow will come if you believe it will. ^^
7th, be kind.

I'm very scared people whom I know will leave ..... Don't know why, maybe one's life is too fragile...

besides, there are many poverty families in this world. I really feel sorry for them and I hope I can give them a hand in future....

No comments: