Friday, March 13, 2009

hey i'm back

finally I can back to my lovely blog's side. haha. crazy me.
erm, 1st thanks ah ling and zhe rou are fine now. so worry about them. thanks thanks thanks.
always healthy ya !!!
2nd, last week I went for a 3 days 2 nights camp in my school. Oh My God, we have so much fun because the facilitators from KL came to train us. I love them so much.. I even cried.. it is the best camp I ever have. We always shouted and jumped...laughed... all have gone crazy. I have a singing, dancing performances and drama there. All of us did very well.. *blink*
the nights I could never forget !!!
3rd, I didn't have voice after coming back from the camp and the next day I have my audition for choir school team !!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD !! but but but.. teacher gave me 2nd chance to have the audition on Friday (today).. I was so so so so nervous..
but finally I was in...... the best news I have this week !! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo .. thanks my god !!!

so late now.. tired.. good night ^^

No comments: