Friday, June 27, 2008

Why files keep bothering me..

Sometimes I really wish to whack him. and now his girlfriend. they both really..weirdo. I didn't offend them also. I wish to kill them... but... this is not the best way... because at last I'll deserve the punishment myself. I kill them.. they will just feel the pain for 30 min..or less.. isn't worth to let those cheap feeeeelllowssssss to suffer for that only only only THIRTY minutes or lesss than that...

Next monday, I will be on the stage and sing..rap songs... OMG !!!!!!! scary**
for ms. leong - my form teacher 's retirement...
she's cute.. haha....

Recently, my emotions are like sea waves... up and down easily.... I am so speechless.. now !!!! who's fault. ... ... .. !!!!!!?!?!?!!

now Ai ling is opening her webcam.. and I can see her playing her guitar...*with no sound. haha...
feeeeling better ..after chatting with her. Thanks .. ^^

Loo and I become closer friends .. I think .. haha.. because sometimes..we are like strangers..sometimes like close friends.. whatever.. I am happy to have a good friend..like him.

BIG MAC on sales.. lelong lelong.. RM1... no business again....... T.T
stop here.
bye.

No comments: