Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday

Is another week again....... ahhhhhhhhh... half a year has gone. Form 5 start to prepare their trial.. When will be my turn ??? Hope it wont come so fast.. I still haven't fully prepared yet. Stressed out.
today just as usual.. wake up..brush teeth....dress out ...tuition.. and argue with that tommy again.. but he can never win me..wakaka..... I became a magician in tuition.. just hid my highlighters in my sleeves ... and shook my hands.... dang lang.... !!! the highlighters appeared infront of you.. -.-||| .. you may have this expression but I tell you... my magic is cool...
around 4 something my friend rang me up.. this time our family and his family maybe go traveling together again.. haha... so cool.. hopefully we make it succeed. ^^
I am getting fatter and fatter.......... T.T and my heart or somewhere I don't know..still pain.. I cannot laugh..too loudly..or I will get the pain.. Ouch *
I haven't finished my homework so after dinner ..I cannot online and have to sit in my study room and doooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................................................

bye bye !!! =)

No comments: