Tuesday, November 21, 2006

HAmBurGer

To you all informations, I got a Godbrother. His named is.. not important. I wanna tell you all something.. He is a HAmburger..
You know why ??
because he always eats it, sleeps with it, dreams it and the way he looks like is.. like a hamburger ??!!!

btw, he got another character too.. that is Mcdull's mother.
FEel Freaky right ?? but it is true. BElieve me..

Why i drop this blog down ??
because i care him.. he is my brother..
of course, i have to praise him in my one and only blog world.

I'm proud to be his sister... he is from other planet one..
in other way means.. i met an alien.. !!!
who has this kind of brother ?? NO !! right ??
haha

So.. if u wanna try to get know about him..
plz drop a msg here.
i will try to contact him
by speaking alien language...

thx !!!
promotion..has stopped !!!

1 comment:

Henry said...

u know what, u should be arrogant and proud to know me and i want to disclaim i am not a hamburger la. aiyo. pening kepala...i seldom it burger la.

and i'm not transexual guy, me not mcdull mother la. aiyo. u are.lastly me alien. this i admit. i owned a planet myself, i'm the king in there you want to live there..haha..sot sot you

this janice here really sot and cuckoo, brain damage jor. always talk nonsense and ah always in LxxE problem. maybe .........haha..not going to eleborate nanti kill by you