Thursday, October 19, 2006

A failure

I'm fall apart already... !!!!!!!!
Exam has over.. and teachers gave back us our papers..
now, i just get 2 A's..
well.. my science and bc got B.. and the marks were near to A !
I failed to get it..
shireen got cried.. and i hugged her..

just now, in the science lab... i hope.. i hope i can get A !!!
but i get B.. then, suddenly.. i became very down. i didnt want to speak.. and pretended it was nothing..
then, i took out my calender.. and planned when am i going to study for my PMR ?
then. i wrote many 'SCIENCE' on my calender..
then, i laid down on the table.. recall my mind !!
suddenly a drop of tears ... row on my face..

I cried and.. screamed something like that.
I really got did hard.............................................................

I Cried and CRIed

although i hv told myself
not toooooooooooooo CRY

1 comment:

Henry said...

you are not a failure. A failure is a person who fails to try even though he or she has a chance.

you can think another positive way, not getting what you aim for in exam is a lesson or a encouragement to encourage you to do more better at next time..

you remember a failure is only the person who does not pick up opportunities to work hard.." NEVER FAIL TRYING UNTILL YOU FAIL TO TRY". < means untill the day you pass away only you stop trying



hope to chat with you, but can't.srry..exam coming..won't open msn anymore..chat with u later after nov.

you should had seen what had gone through me this few weeks, my mood is more blue and temperemental. feels like angry and frown always..
maybe not enough sleep. feels worry about my last exam..ish...

all my fren are asking me. " how you ok?'' they think i went psyhco jor..haiz..

chao..take care