Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Inception

INCEPTION ? at first, I thought by looking at the poster of it, must be damn BORING .. but after my friends said people recommended us to watch that, I gave it a try.
instead, it's awesome and hardly can understand. dream with 3 layers?

I guess it gave Hanley some inspiration of becoming an architect ? :)
If we really live in dream, would you like it ? we can create whatever we want inside the dream, that also reflects in reality, this world, many people wish to escape from it and achieve what they strive for !
this is my 1st movie with Hanley, Ryan, Li Ying, Louis and Siau Lin. now I recall back, normally I watch movie with Audrey and Shiow Chi only ?! hahaha...
we have our lunch at papa john, my 1st time there, quite tasty. :)
really need to put in effort to study ! wanna get rid of my laziness !!
stop here, bye :)

No comments: