Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mix FeeLings

Woah ! what a week ! it's indescribable ! I feel like a bit strange, is love flowing around in the air ?
haha, well, I enjoy being a single ! so much fun !

this week, mix feelings I have, sad but friends support me, thanks a lot ! although they don't know what happened to me, but they always cheer me up, even I come far from Ipoh to KL to study, I still able to meet some nice & good friends ! really GOD BLESS ME !

Yesterday night, I went to Audrey's house to stay over, certainly, we've girls talk ! haha :) enjoyed it also.

I went to IOI mall today with my aunt and cousin, bought the formal attire and high heels ! >.<...just imagine I suddenly become an OL and also, my daddy's birthday present ! it's a very nice shirt, I like the colour !

I'll buy myself a birthday present too (parents promise to pay it for me) ! surveying now... ~

hmph... this week, I always follow Audrey and her boyfriend to go out for dinner, like a light bulb now, but they address me as their "lui lui" = daughter, so means one big family go out... lalala ~ actually Audrey like my real mom also, while her bf also like my real dad too. I mean the way they talk, how Audrey bullied her bf, etc....

I spent my week meaningfully, and I feel time flies so so so so FAST ! don't you think so ?
sit there a while, 2 hours pass; do something, one day over... hahahahaha....


oh ya oh ya, I met Ching Miao this Wednesday, we planned to sing "may our path meet again" and record it !!!! cool ! :)

* HAVE A NICE WEEKEND*

No comments: