Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Update

such a long time I didn't update my blog. Friends always complain about it. i'm sorry guys. haha...
I don't know what to write and erm... no time to write. form5 is really busy and hectic. so many people sick recently.. I see getting more and more people putting on the masks.. I can really feel the danger of H1N1... Don't wish anyone i know will get infected by this virus.
erm...last 2 weeks, my sis and I went to grandma's house during weekend.. we have lots of fun there...Morning, we have our breakfast..after 2 hours.. food are served to us. lunch time, we ate roti canai...after 2 hours eat again... I didn't feel hungry at all throughout the day... >.<... *GAIN WEIGHT*
Next, I got my L license finally.. yeah.. my dad has bought a car for me.. erm..for the family la..
I will get the car tomorrow.. haha... but cannot drive it yet.. maybe can drive around my housing area... people don't worry.. it's safe.. p/s : I even bought a keychain for my car..



Ow... I love to watch Slam Dunk recently... everyday spend half an hour as my leisure.


Plenty of my hair has dropped...because of study ??? stress?? Arhhh I really don't know.. I dont want become bald...OMG !!! I see everyone starts studying ..and working so hard.. what's the heck am I doing.. I'm so slow to finish even one chapter... !!!

yesterday... I went to Golf Club with ber's , shireen's, auntie ann's and ying xin's families to have dinner at Japanese Restaurant...!!


No comments: