Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Sun


*The white man is not a statue..is a REAL man ^^*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does it mean when someone asks to you "let go"
-When you are fed up with it ?
-When you are too tired to face it ?

pathetic. how pathetic it is.

I choose to AVOID.
Avoid what's in my mind,
Avoid what's the fact is,
this moment I believe it isn't the truth,
because the sun will come out after the heavy rain.
Shiny
and bright..
Warm my hearts.
I'm full of confidence only when the sun rises after the rain.
I hate the rain.
I wanna walk through it.
To a place that only belongs to the sun.
Warm my hearts.
Intrude my life,
isn't easy to let it go.
It is easy to come,
but hard to take it away from my heart.
This moment, it's gone.
I hope it is waiting me
at the place where only belongs to the sun,
belongs to us.

I know Shireen Chow will ring me up again to ask me " Jan, why you are so sentimental recently..what is the blog about...^^"

*I took this shot by myself*

No comments: