Saturday, December 27, 2008

The future -2009

AIyor..why my holidays so boring and dull ? I mean I am going back to school soon..the closer the day is..I feel uneasy... I'm used to be a lazy bum. haha. Form 5, not only facing SPM.. but also many other things.. hectic school life. Monday.tuition. Tuesday stay back. Wednesday tuition + piano lesson. Thursday-omg.. totally a disaster..stay back + 2 tuitions.. Friday..erm..stay back(sometimes).. Saturday-school activities+tuition Sunday tuition again.. SEEE !!!! Being a lazy bum for half and a month.. are you going to fit yourself into that KIND of life ?
No ! no ! NO ! I'm babbling around... haha. maybe next year..what I write here is all rubbish about stress-tension-homework-annoyance-crazy Janice Cheong. then nobody wish to view my blog again. because I'm talking grandmother story ...like a DVD in a player.. repeat and repeat..
REPELLENT !!
*lashes flutter* hehe
on the other hand, next year is my last year to be a secondary student. erm, for everyone who reach this stage I think they will say the same thing."Oh.. i miss this and that" "not used to it"
It is exactly...happened on me.. I'm erm.. that kind of human not used to new life..new environment..I need to take a long time to get used to it.
Let's foresee the future.. okie.. we finish form 5.. hooray..then start to think where shall we head on...then the school mates all fly away... "bye bye" waving the tissues.. and meet new friends but miss old friends.. but have to tell myself don't sad because this is life...

I flinch from telling these myself...***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About 30th.. hmm.. just feeling..don't know do what there ..?
shooopppping ??????? at 1st .. I have lots of ideas.. but now..
my heart becomes glass splinters...
hopefully I can make something out ..and we have a memorable day..

No comments: