Friday, October 24, 2008

This October

It's not a good month for me.totally bad.1st, all my results... are..suck... like what Denise said," I'm flunking all my subjects." Absolutely true. Again, I wish I am out-of-body today. I wish the results are fake ! It is a silly prank by teachers.. a Hoax.. isn't it ? No, it is not. ( I'm mumbling myself )
I told my mum my result is worse than ever..

Next, today we have our choir practice. Can't believe I led the Bass group for a while.. Erhmmm .. a bit panic... because I am not talented in music. Ha ! Ha ! I took every ounce of courage to say these words.. " let's sing.. 1 2 3 4... lalalalala........" haha..

KILL mE with a THRUST of knife would please me.

ANYONE WANTS TO BUY TICKETS FROM ME? 70TH ANNIVERSARY OF AMC.. ON NEXT FRIDAY,8pm.. please respond !! gonna hang myself ~~~


Have you ever wished you could have the waist like hers ?











































She cuts the ribs and under goes the plastic surgery...

No comments: