Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Elim (chinese side) captain ball match

Yesterday-30th September.. Bernice, Shireen, Kent, Wai Kit, Kar Wai and I went for captain ball semi-final and final match. Wai Kit and I were in the same team, Kar Wai with Shireen while Bernice and Kent were in one team.

Shireen was listening to mp3... while others were busy chatting... ^^













































































































































Kar wai is the top blocker.. Gloria-my team mate is the top shooter while Jia Xian-my team mate too.. is the top catcher.. Well done ..girls !!! hehehe..
my team was the champion..>.<... Bernice's was the 1st runner up...
We were so excited..and I spent all my energies in that game.. so.. I can't even walk probably.. after that day...
ouch !!
My team leader was the one..beside me.. wearing yellow pants.
and my team was really strong and powerful.. hahaha......
rockx !!!

No comments: