Saturday, September 27, 2008

Debate farewel party >.<






































































Early in the morning.. I went to school. I was the emcee and the programmer of the farewell party.. everyone was busy preparing for the party.. We have delicious food..alluring our little stomachs ..*blink blink* I was supposed to keep fit.. but.. it attracted me.. I just take it as my breakfast.. It is not too over..right..
1st... we welcomed our seniors to join our party with balloons.. banners??! and some colour papers.. we cut them into small pieces.. hehe..
Pic 1 : Juniors were waiting at outside

Pic 2 : My lovely partner.. Su Tien
Pic 3 : Seniors and Teacher
Pic4 : Naughty Juniors.
Pic 5-7 : Sketch.. by form 2
Pic 8 : Form 4 performed
Pic 9-10 : Photo session
Then... we played some games.. haha.. makes me crazy...and giggled all the time... and there's a punishment for them.. you can see some special features..on some people faces ... click it for
a closer look !!! ^_^

Girls.. do u enjoy yourselves??
hope you do !!

No comments: